Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law, therefore let us live by faith.
- Vv.10-12 As many as are of works of the law are under a curse
- V.10: All who rely on works of the law are under a curse, because who can do all the things? (Both passive and active)
- V.11: It’s obvious that no one is justified by the law, because “the righteous shall live by faith” quotation.
- V.12: The law is not a matter of faith, but of doing.
- Vv.13-14 Christ redeemed us from the curse, so that we might receive the blessing of Abraham
- V.13: Christ redeemed us from the curse by becoming a curse for us
- V.14: SO THAT/SO THAT: so that the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we might receive the promised Spirit through faith.